Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On another note...



It definitely isn't!

A nasty nasty stomach bug has caught hold of me and I am sick like a dog! While the antibiotics work their 'magic' (magic at the pace of a 90 year old snail, is more like it!), I have been asked to mope and whine recuperate at home for the next few weeks, eat (ahem) sensibly and generally take it very very easy. This ridiculous bug has already caused us to cancel a trip this week to one of our favorite places in the hills, and as you can imagine, it is taking me a lot of effort and deep breathing to keep the language of this post civil. :/ 

While I whine and mope, and recuperate, I'll need to be away from work and blogging and internet and the other good things in life for sometime. I do plan to sneak in a post or two in between, dash off a few responses, when possible, to the lovely emails, and just stop by facebook and gaze lovingly at you - my dear dear readers (umm...or not. Why does it sound creepy?); but net net as they say, I'll be on and off the radar till the time I start gaining an upper hand over this *^%$# bug!

So don't fret if you don't hear back from me for sometime, OK? You know I am engaged in a battle of strength and will with a scum of a bug. You guys, you take care of yourselves, and keep dropping in to share a joke or two (laughter being the best medicine and all that), or to bad mouth the bug, or well, just to say hello! :)

Much love!


   [Fabulous Illustration by HoppiPoppi. Via]


No comments:

Post a Comment