Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bringing Nature Home...


...is the new book on the block! Authored by photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo and Nicolette Owen, Bringing Nature Home has beautiful rooms and details of seasonal flower arrangements. The focus of the book is on flower arrangements inspired by seasons and nature, with such flowers and accompaniments that could be picked from, let's say, your own backyard, your walks or your local farmer's market. Here are a few visuals I love from the book...can't wait to lay my hands on my very own copy!  





[All images: Bringing Nature Home. Link Reference: StyleCourt]


P.S: Bug Update - I got back home yesterday after a five day stint at the hospital. I have had enough antibiotics pumped into me to last me a lifetime (hopefully!). I still need to take it easy this month and focus on boring things like eating right, resting enough, getting better and generally making sure the bug doesn't return. I can't thank you enough for your sweet emails, comments and notes you have sent me - look, I am better already! :) I'll back to regular posting and emails gradually - keep the blog warm for me in the meantime!


No comments:

Post a Comment