Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pick n Mix time again!

I put this little mix together for you. 






























At The Burning House, people submit images of what they'd save if their house was burning down. Ok, so this Items That Define Me Arranged Neatly thing is getting pretty old. But I like this spin on it.

The Fuck Your Ngouchi Coffee Table Tumblr - dedicated to over-used, cliche interior decor elements. I can laugh at myself. 


I promise I'd eat healthier and take my lunch every day if you bought me this ceramic tiffin lunch kit. By recent design graduate Lorea Sinclaire.
Hello, my darling. I think this is love.
Orla wall lamp made with porcelain and elm, by designer Rikke Hagen.
Rikke also makes these Ludo milk bottles, in smoked glass or porcelain.




Julia Pott's illustrations are always a good time. This A3 print of awesomely awkward little characters just caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment