Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fancy Stuff: Backpacks


You know, even saying the word Backpack makes me feel a bit awkward, because it conjures up images of those awful mini backpacks that we used to wear to nightclubs in 1996. Gah! But proper, full-sized backpacks are back, and lately I've lots that I wish I owned... so here's a few of them:


American brand MAKR is simple and sophisticated.

Love the tan leather. From Poketo.




Dude, I don't believe in your ponytail. But your beard, your muscly forearms and your bag are all really great. (This is the Utility by KillSpencer who make lots of nice man-bags.)


This is quite lovely. But it's $450, which is also quite stupid. Pocket Backpack by Yue.

8 Trails rucksack by Of a Kind.


Herschel Supply Co. have a massive range, and the prices aren't insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment