Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An Angel At My Table



I flipped over when I stumbled into An Angel At My Table last week. Picking myself up, the only thought in my head was that I had to quickly share this little find with you! The 'quickly' bit was ambitious...I conveniently took the week off! But, here I am, back to you and with you, this week! 

An Angel At My Table is a web based catalogue shop based out of UK and has the most interesting collection of quirky, unusual and oh-so-pretty products. They currently also have a large collection up for clearance, at really good prices. Do go and take a look, and tell me if you pick up a bargain!








[All images: Angel At My Table]

I wonder if I can get my imp of a sister to get me some of this goodness, given she is in London? If we all ask her to, I think she just might! :D

Psst: Sibling, I have already requested for a catalogue to be sent to your place. Just pick a few of the pieces I have showcased in this post, ok? 


No comments:

Post a Comment