Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bushmans Kloof Retreat in South Africa

Oh my goodness! I found the Bushman Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat through Travel + Leisure and all I can say is, oh my goodness. Please send me here! I have always wanted to visit South Africa; it's just gorgeous there and this retreat is simply incredible. It was voted The Best Hotel in the World in 2009 by Travel + Leisure. I seriously had to cut down on the number of photos I was about to share of this place but here are some amazing pictures. Tell me you don't wanna go too!

 A couple of views of the surroundings. Beautiful.



 Just pictures yourself here (yes, it's heated). Aren't you happy and relaxed?

 Fire-pit and incredible views! Yes!



Yummy food!


I bet I would sleep really well in that bed!

I love the wallpaper in the bathroom. And that tub!

 And, of course we have to have the Spa! This is the Tranquility Lounge. Gorgeous.

 The Spa Gazebo! Outside and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment