Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tree House Hotel

I just found these amazing tree house hotels in Harad, Sweden! They have all kinds of styles that are absolutely phenomenal. They suit anybody's character from an almost invisible, mirrored look to a very rustic tree house. I would love to experience staying at a hotel like this. Maybe, one day my wish will come true!



This is the coolest thing I've ever seen, look at that view!


If those lights weren't on, I wonder how hard it would be to find this tree house.

This one has a very contemporary look. It's definitely not what I think of when it comes to tree houses.


Hope your not afraid of heights!


Nicer that what I expected for a tree house, plus a beautiful view to add to it.



I would call this one camouflage in the woods.  It is like your own little hide out.


This one reminds me of little red riding hood. Very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment