Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pillows!

I love pillows. I've been looking at a lot of them lately because I want to add a new one to my couch.... or make one for my couch. Pillows are a small thing that can make a big difference in the look of a couch, a bed, a chair and they add a nice touch of color, texture or design without being too overwhelming. I found several online that I think are cute.


 The Orimono Pillow from Anthropologie. I love Anthro pillows! This one is colorful but not too bright and it's very pretty.

 Another Anthropologie pillow. Patterns Revealed, Stripes. Cute!

 Pink Suzani Pillow from World Market. This would look really good on a white sofa.

 The Blue and Spice Ikat Pillow from World Market. This one is classic and colorful but not too much.

Pier One's Floral Bouquet Pillow. I love the red and it's such a fun pillow!

 The Patterns Revealed Pillow, Bloom from Anthropologie. I love the ribbons on the pillow.

I added this picture, from Southern Living, because I adore the pillows on the chair and sofa. They were made specifically for the couple who owns this house. The fabric is Super Paradise Print in Punch by Trina Turk.

No comments:

Post a Comment