Monday, November 1, 2010

Diwali Special - Indian Style and Decor

It's the festive season again!
Halloween, Diwali, Id, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more..


To kick start the Diwali celebrations this week
I bring to you traditional style and decor from India
From one of my favorite Indian design coffee table book









   


On another note
It is so awesome to get to 'see' you, my readers
From different corners of the world
It almost feels as if I am meeting
My penpals for the first time!
[Wow, penpals! I haven't used that word in a really long time. Does the concept still exist?] 


See you again very soon
When I come back with the second installment
Of more fabulous Indian interiors
From the same book


More on Diwali decor here


[Image credit: India Style by Monisha Bhardwaj. Photographer: Bharath Ramamrutham]


No comments:

Post a Comment