Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baumraum Treehouses!

I don't remember how I came across Baumraum... probably during one of my extreme googling/browsing sessions. :) I LOVE the idea of a treehouse for us big people! When I was a kid I always wanted a treehouse or playhouse for that matter; who didn't? These things are fantastic! Some of their designs actually have trees running through them and then some other ones are built on stilts and live amongst the trees. Baumraum is a German company and it doesn't look like they've done much work in the U.S. but that could change. These would make great guest houses! How cool.


 One of their houses in Germany. It looks so pretty at night.


 Same house as above. A view from the inside out. LOVE the curved roof!


 The beautiful deck of the same house.


 Bachstelze in Austria.


 An inside view of the Bachstelze.


 Meditation treehouse


 Inside the meditation treehouse. All the trees are just amazing. I could definitely relax here. : )


 The big trees that come up through the meditation deck

No comments:

Post a Comment