Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Indian Summer And The Ideal Home & Garden!

An Indian Summer has been featured in the anniversary special issue of The Ideal Home and Garden (India) in their article - 'Decor Goes Online'! 

Thank you Chandana Banerjee and the editorial team at The Ideal Home and Garden! Just so you know, Mr. Blog is blowing kisses your way :)



Trivia about the above pics:

Look look! The necklace (from the Crafts Museum in Delhi) and the jar (from SF flea market) is also in the first picture in the magazine article! Cool, right? 
This, my dear friends, is known as serendipitous styling!

And hop on to An Indian Summer's Facebook page if you want to take a look at a bigger picture of my latest favorite bed spread as seen in the first pic. 

Psst: I have found this great supplier (got this bedspread from him), and I am getting very tempted to start An Indian Summer Bazaar again just to share the goodies he stocks! So do tell me if you like the bedspread!

My new facebook friends ~ Hola! :)


[Image copyright: Bhavna Bhatnagar, An Indian Summer]

No comments:

Post a Comment