Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Look and on Facebook Now!

In a burst of creative energy today,
I re-designed Mr. Blog's banner. And then I re-designed the navigation menu.
And changed some fonts. 
And updated the profile.
Oooh, Somebody stop me!

While I perform the above necessary act of stopping myself
Please log onto Facebook and 'Like' An Indian Summer's Facebook page to join. I plan to use the page to connect with You, my fab readers and friends.

In the coming days, I'll share much more of what inspires me on the page. And share pictures from my home's recent re-do. Also my attempts at DIY. And have interesting conversations and discussions over morning cuppa of jasmine tea, and the evening glass of wine.

Oh, and yes, I will moderate the page. All spammers, random links to applications, ads etc shall be brutally deleted.

See you there then! And, I'll be back here on Monday with a slew of delicious posts.

So long, farewell
Auf wiedersehen, goodnight!

P.S: Ha ha ha (evil laughter!) I bet, you are now humming this song and can't get it out of your head!

P.P.S: Folks who are connected to An Indian Summer via Networked blogs on facebook - Please connect to this new page. Thanks! See ya here

P.P.P.S: And as you hum, please to drop me a note to tell me how you like the new banner. Much thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment