Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bonjour!

Comment avez-vous été?

As you can see, I still have Paris on my mind! Many thanks to all those incredible readers who sent in suggestions...I was happily ticking off your recommendations checklist as I went from city to city. I am now back from a brilliant vacation and have dived headlong into home renovations. No better antidote to a vacation's hangover than having a home full of super enthusiastic workers and a wall full of paint samples!  

Now excusez moi, while I go and round up the enthu patakas (literal translation: enthusiastic firecrackers) and stop them from painting over my light fixtures (true story!). Here are some goodies from Espacio Living for your kind perusal in the meantime...
















Au revoir!


(Oh and, I am slowly getting to your emails. My work inbox has taken priority over my blog inbox; so if you wrote to me, you shall hear back...just a tad bit late though) 

No comments:

Post a Comment