Monday, September 13, 2010

Tell me, tell me quick!

I am off to our much awaited vacation this week...


...And I need your help!

I would love to get any tips from you on
What to do and what to visit, 
Little known places,
Your personal favorites,
Quirky shops and flea markets to haunt,
'Don't-dare-miss-this' experiences,
In
Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Paris and London

And, 
What would you say..
If I have a day to spare
Should I (as in we) do
Antwerp or Luxembourg?

Please drop in a comment or send me an email
With your recommendations
And I'll send you all my love
Everyday in a letter
Sealed with a kiss

[Umm, well not exactly everyday, and that kiss just might be a bit too much
... but you get the idea, right?]

Signing off
In eager anticipation
Of the tips you will send me!

Will see ya on and off during the next few weeks
Take care you!


[Image Sources (clockwork): Judith, Rita, Risa, Elgarbo, Ktwigs

No comments:

Post a Comment