Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quiet nights of quiet stars...

Quiet chords from my guitar

Floating on the silence that surrounds us

Quiet thoughts and quiet dreams quiet walks by quiet streams

And a window that looks out on the mountains and the sea, oh how lovely

[Corcovado by Antonio Carlos Jobim]

Hello hello! Thought of sharing with you the song I am humming since morning today... and also thought of sharing with you David Howell Design's house in Mexico, that I chanced upon in Interior Design e-zine :)

Please love the brick work in the images below, as much as I do!

I had a great time in Munich...all work and no play though [apart from wining and dining in quaint cafes in the evenings]. Am in London right now, and will be back in India by end of this week. Do keep watching for more regular posts then!

No comments:

Post a Comment