Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Too much lovely. Might pop.


When New Zealand fashion aesthete Kate Sylvester and I-make-no-bones-about-them-being-my-faves Douglas + Bec decide to collaborate, you know it's going to be good. The just-launched Douglas + Bec for Kate Sylvester takes white oak, brass, leather, ceramics and hand-dyed linen and together they make sweet, sweet love all over your face.

Each piece was designed by Rebecca Snelling with the iconic Kate Sylvester aesthetic in mind, and handmade by Rebecca's dad, Douglas Snelling. Ready to buy online from October 1st, and I for one am in line with my sleeping bag.


Cross Brass Coffee Table, making me blush in Blush.



Cross Brass Side Table in Duck Egg Blue, would you stop it.



My favourite, the Brass Folding Stool with blush leather. 

The Weave Leather Chair.

Designers Rebecca & Kate

See the rest of the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment