Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fresh Flowers

I absolutely LOVE having fresh flowers in my house. They are so pretty and so colorful... they make me happy. A bunch of cheery sunflowers can brighten up a room and an aromatic bunch of peonies can bring some elegance to the center of a table.


 Peonies are so beautiful! I love that these are in a simple mason jar. Just a note about peonies; the lighter the peony color the more fragrant they are AND when you buy them, make sure that most of the buds are closed pretty tight because they open up really fast!
(photo from The Decorista)

 Orchids are simple and elegant plus they last a lot longer than your standard bouquet. I had a white one in my bathroom and it added that little oomph that makes a big difference.
(photo from Casasugar)

 Pretty pink roses in a simple tin. 
(photo from My Sweet Savannah)

Love, LOVE this room! The yellow tulips compliment all the blues in this room so well!
(photo from Isabella & Max Rooms

I love this idea of a "floating vase". Just hang flowers anywhere and everywhere!
 (photo and DIY instructions from Cupcakes and Cashmere)

Sweet Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment