Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Again With The Wallpaper!

At the beginning of January I blogged about wallpaper. I wasn't sure if wallpapers had just gotten cuter or if more and more people were just using it again. I guess it turns out that both are true. I came across an article on Real Simple that mentions how wallpaper is "back in vogue" and they offered a few amazing wallpapers and tips for how to do it yourself, so I wanted to share.


This is the Antoinette Damask by Blue Mountain Wallcoverings. I LOVE pink and black together and I love damask prints so of course I love this one!

This wallpaper is beautiful and really clean looking. It's Joli Trail in Aqua by Thibaut.

How can you really go wrong with black and white? Love the chair too! This is a peel and stick vinyl wallpaper; Black Jack and Ghost Stripes by Brewster.

No comments:

Post a Comment