Thursday, June 10, 2010

Roman's Top Ten Countdown # 9

Anyone who truly knows me knows that I like anything and everything that reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and when I saw the following piece I just fell in heart with it. So, without further adieu, I give you number #9 on my fabulous list, the Cushion Spindle Back Swedish Bench (#037436; $2659).


The Cushion Spindle Back Swedish Bench comes to you via Halo, our newest addition to our spectacular vendors. The antique white washed finish on the frame, the stone colored cushions, and the size of the piece are so ideal and work well together! If you are not feeling the color of the cushions, don't forget that you can always get them reupholstered.

(Spoiler Alert: Keep a look out for more Halo products in Roman's Top Ten Countdown!)

No comments:

Post a Comment