Monday, June 7, 2010

Roman's Top Ten Countdown #10

I have compiled a top ten list of my favorite items that we just got in from market. We have not yet had a chance to update the High Fashion Home website, but trust me, we will. The two following items have tied for number ten in my fabulous list!!

I love this item!! The Raindrop Rug (#037478), shown in Desert with Brown (6x9 - $1279), is made out of recycled ties (dark spirals) and polyester pebble chamois. These rugs are so comfortable that you can sleep on them, if need be, and come in an array of different colors.

This 4 part Mason Light Fixture (#049644; $659) looks so amazing and different from anything I have seen in a while. It's a great size, luminous, and looks great with two placed side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment