Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rijuta's Art...

...for An Indian Summer!


Rijuta Rishi is a graphic designer, and an eternal doodler. I loved her work when she first shared some of her art with me sometime back. One thing led to another, and she very graciously created banner art for An Indian Summer (look look - new header!). This header heralds the soon-to-come autumn/fall season :)



Rijuta on her art:

"I'm very drawn to ancient India, its mysticism and myths, so it's probably why I get very inspired by the traditional arts. There's room to 'say' something in many layers, and the symbolism is subtly embedded amidst their stories. Traditional forms feature in my doodles and art quite often, and mostly, I forget the world when I'm doing these."


If you are interested to see more of Rijuta's work, or contact her for assignments and design work, please email her.


Thanks Rijuta for the lovely header for An Indian Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment