Monday, September 22, 2008

Out you go!

Why sit inside when I can as well sit outside?

I know I know

Not the most logical statement

But you will also say this

if you had outdoor sitting options like

These!



Lookie! A ready chess game! Imagine the two chess players sitting on the chairs and then running back to the table to make their move on the chess board, then going back and sitting again on the chairs, and then running back to make their next move...and so on and so forth. How entertaining! ;)


Moodha and chiks. The quintessential Indian chair and blinds.


I have been on lookout for lime colored cushions. And a personal sea while I am at it


This reminds me of childhood summer vacations and Enid Blyton!


Aren't the simplest of things sometimes the most elegant?

I ask you to guard the fort, and here you are having a cuppa chai (tea)!


Green Blue Orange. Incase you couldn't identify the colors above. I am the ever helpful blogger!


Gujrati Jhoola (swing). Imagine sitting here during rains!




And finally a quiet corner to repose at dusk..

[Image courtesy: Pro Corbis, All Posters]

No comments:

Post a Comment