Monday, September 15, 2008

HTML bit me!

The bug has bitten me again! I got bored with my blog's template and have been fiddling with HTML (and CSS, i think..) to change the look and feel. The new blog header is the result of one such moderately successful experiment. Expect to see some more changes in the coming days/weeks (depends on how long the change itch persists). In the blog's layout, and look & feel, if you like something the way it is, or hate something the way it is...now is the time to tell me! Depending on whether I can google and find a decent tutorial on how to, your wish shall be my command! In the meantime, as a much loved reader of this blog, please add yourself to this nifty Follow this blog widget on the left sidebar. I would looove to have your presence on my sidebar! My blog's sidebar, i.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment