Sunday, October 21, 2007

Though we gotta say goodbye...

for a couple of weeks..
Darlings I promise you this
I'll send you all my love
Every couple of days in a post
Sealed with a kiss!


I am traveling to Boston (Cambridge) and London in the coming two weeks, and will be very busy with work ... hence the above ditty! I promise to keep dropping in a line or two, or share with you something unique which catches my eye...but most likely its going to be sporadic.

In the meantime:
New readers: do look through the archives for design inspiration..
Old friends: there are some excellent blogs listed on the left..
All: do keep dropping in a 'hi' or a 'hello'! :-)


Leaving you with something that I been looking at, and admiring, then looking at again, and then sighing, and so on and so forth!
If I ever needed to set up a home office, this is what it would look like! Me on the couch facing the window, and a laptop on my lap...and my 'office' is all set ;-)

[From: 30elm.com]

And, do tell me if you like the selections for this week (in the left pane)?


P.S: Does any one have any recommendations for unique shopping experience in Cambridge [apart from the univ shops and Galleria]? Thanking you profusely in advance for any tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment