Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello from Boston!

Thanks a bunch for your messages! (Hello Affinity, Jo, Terri, Jessica, Studio W!)

I just checked into the hotel after almost 23 hours between airports and flights (phew!). Now, I am ready to drop asleep right at this funky table in my room, after cheering Red Sox with fellow diners at Bambara (yes, that's the name of the hotel restaurant!)


And, I am so happy with all the suggestions about shopping in Boston....just can't wait for the weekend! :-D (thank you Christine, Tanya, Annie, Tara (I would LOVE to bike in this city!)

And, how can I leave you without sharing with you a visual of what is on my mind...

So, after 3.5 meals in a plane, I am soo longing for home cooked food with all the spices, the flavor, and the fragrance and the aroma...I know they mean the same thing, but need a word and my brain is sleep deprived right now ;-) .... you, ofcourse know what I mean! I think a spice box such as above could have fitted in nicely with my luggage...


Well, adios till the next post! Do keep dropping in your lovely messages! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment