Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Bohemian Apartment" in New York

Now, I've heard of a funhouse before (usually found at carnivals) but this New York apartment is a FUN HOUSE! There is so much going on in here and lots of the rooms make me feel as though I am looking at a Wes Anderson movie set. You can tell that Incorporated Architecture & Design put a lot of thought into this place to inject it with kid friendly design while still making it a place that mom and dad can live in too. You'll see what I mean....
(all photos from Contemporist via Design Milk)

 Now, I know that this is probably too much for some people but I love the creativity and colorful design in this home! And the neutral wood paneled walls are so beautiful.







 An indoor playhouse for the kids! CUTE!!










 Obviously the most tame room in the home is mom and dads. Love the antique panel against the wall.

Love the tiled accent.






No comments:

Post a Comment