Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Commando-M Comeback










Remember Commando-M's, those sneakers your mum took you to Para Rubber to buy? They're back!  The same Christchurch company who gave us cute kicks back in the 80's is making them again.

Commando-M have been sending NZ bloggers a pair to style. They're a blank canvas, so most people have grabbed paint or pens and added their own designs to them. 

I like my sneakers crispy fresh, so wearing them my way means grabbing my (NZ-designed) Archi fixie, lacing my new shoes and going for a ride along the beachfront. 

Commando-M will be officially re-launching soon, and you'll be able to upload your own design or print on their website, and have a custom-made pair designed by you. For now, you can visit Commando-M over on Facey.


And now they just need to bring back Banana Zap...

No comments:

Post a Comment