Monday, February 25, 2013

Pick and Mix of lovely, lovely stuff


Lovely things that caught my eyeballs...




I love the deceptive simplicity of both of these lighting ideas (top Hanging Lamp, and under it, Luminaire) from young Amsterdam-based designer Joren Naerebout


These DIY paper teacups are perfect for a Sunday crafternoon.


This is an small wall cabinet with a hatch lid. 
It's LEATHER
I know.
Just imagine one of these in your office, or in your bedroom with all your jooories inside it. 
By Stockholm's very clever Asplund.
(Apologies for very dodgy photoshop on the top right corner - it had a big ugly graphic on it.)

They also have other great furniture and homeware, like these items:


ehmergehd Asplund desk.


Magazine Rack of the Year! (I have just held a small awards ceremony in my office for it, so it's totally official). Vega, by Denmark's Foxy Potato








































Roxy Marj studied fashion in New York, but realised she was happiest when illustrating, and putting her illustrations on little goodies. These pics are my faves - especially those soft envelope wallets and her colour-in posters (I'd leave one black and white on my wall) - but she has loads more things in her shop. Ooh and great little video, too.


Brand and business card appreciation. (By Sydney's Toko design.)
Hay rules.
(Dad's jokes.)


OK... have a good day, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment