Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!



Hello my dear dear friends! I am sorry, I have been missing the past few weeks - family, friends and travel had taken over and I happily gave in. Also, in the last couple of weeks, tragic world and local events left me disturbed, and frankly, too angry to blog. I try not to vent on this blog, but such senseless acts of violence, such inhuman behavior - makes it very difficult to remain aloof and not get impacted. I just hope the coming new year sees more sense and humane order, and people understanding and internalizing the very basics of right vs. wrong.. 

Well,
I had to drop in before I sign off for the year. I have been missing you too, you guys! Personally, this year, has been a lovely year, and I look back fondly at all the travel I did, the fabulously creative people I met and the incredible friends I made. The last images on this blog for this year had to be my favorite images from two of my trips this year - the trip to Ladakh and the vacation to Kerala. I am again off to a tiny Himalayan village tomorrow, and shall duly report back with another set of visual travel memoirs :)


As I sign off for this year
Wish you, my fabulous readers, a wonderful wonderful holiday season
Here's hoping that the new year is 
Peaceful, progressive and happy for all of us!

See you in Jan 2013, folks
Be good :)


[Images: Taken by me]

     

No comments:

Post a Comment