Thursday, August 30, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Summer





Au Revoir, Sayonara, Ciao to another summer.

I am reminded of all the things I tried to accomplish but didn't, never attempted, never mastered (the book to be read, the photos to be put in albums, the golf game I was going to practice).  I was busy chillaxin...  I'm gonna miss the lazy, hazy days of summer, but am ready to get back to the business at hand, nose to the grindstone, the structure, and the...PAPERWORK.  Luckily, I love what I do and do what I love.

Time to put away ~ 

the statement-making hats to keep the sun out of my eyes (not the ice cream, NEVER)




the candy colored clothing ~


dapper dudes in pastel




the possibility of summer soirées ~


the sandals



the layers of color





the leg baring outfits




the springy floral motifs



and the crazy mani/pedis




It's time to close up the beach house here on the east coast



and soon, very soon,  return to the layered, dark side ~ I can't wait






Have a Great Holiday Weekend ~ Arrivederci




Most photos:Tommy Ton



No comments:

Post a Comment