Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun posting Day.....

A FUN TIME AROUND MIAMI-MIAMI BEACH

I wanted to share a little fun I had yesterday and the day before.. Rode over to Miami Beach and cruised around south beach, went for a ride, visited some friends and of course took some pictures and video.. This time I am going to share my pictures with all of you and the video as well. Now its a little crazy.. I mean I was driving my Cadillac CTS-V 2 door Sports Coup while taking video and pictures at the same time.. Probably not the best idea but hey.. I think that way now.. I was not thinking that yesterday by any means... 

Of course I forgot to do something while there and had to go back which explains the sunset pictures.. as I left the second time right as the sun was setting.. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures and video...

















The identical car I have.. Same make, year, color..

Approaching the Cadillac CTS-V billboard





 












Here is a link for the Video.. or watch it below in a new posting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_lXNO3vVU

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.. The video is embedded.. 

AG Home Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment