Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Travellers and Magicians


Travellers and Magicians; Tales of a sea gypsy; Atelier; Indigo blue...

These are just some of the themes that lured me to The Society Inc., a eclectic store owned by Grazia's interior editor - Sibella Court, in Sydney. The store changes its 'theme' four times each year, and each theme transports the customers to a story created from products from real places, and imagined eras. 
The interiors and decor in these pics is reflective of the myriad magical themes, and yet has a very real, down to earth feel to it. And that is what I like about such decor - dreamy, but also very doable in your own home. 
Take a look at some of my favorites...
 

[All images: Society Inc.]



P.S: Thank you for your lovely emails! I am just about getting back to the online world after a super busy month and, a 4.5m fall-survivor laptop. If you have written to me but haven't heard back yet...I promise I shall get to your email and thou shall be in receipt of a corresponding reply soon. Within this week hopefully. If what you had written to me was urgent, and needed my immediate and undivided attention, please drop in a quick email again and I will jump into action.

P.P.S: Did I tell you lately that I love hearing from you?


No comments:

Post a Comment