Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Be still, my heart..

India, Guatemala, Bhutan, Mexico, Mongolia, Brazil, Uzbekistan....just some of the places that have inspired Gudrun Sjödén to create a beautiful and prolific line of clothes, and home furnishing. Combine this mélange of influence with Scandinavian design traditions, and well, you have a collection that makes your heart skip a beat. Mine skipped more than a couple actually, and made me take hasty decisions like wanting to share this goodness from Sweden as soon as possible. Like pronto. Like without any further delay and, without much ado. Quite a difficult task since I had to stop drooling and do mundane things like copy paste, format, align, swear etc. And get used to blogger's new fangled post editor. Sigh! I can keep rambling on, but, I strongly recommend that you stop reading and start scrolling. And then tell me how many beats did your heart skip?  









And home furnishing isn't even the mainstay  of Gurdun...she actually specializes in creating incredibly beautiful clothing line.


See my selection from her collection here.. 









And, this last pic is specially for my readers from India...Let's see if you can tell me what made me smile :)



Psst: You can buy the towels seen in pics above from FabIndia. They have the exact same design! 





So long, till we meet next. And start prepping for Diwali via An Indian Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment