Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lost and Found

The biggest Hello! ever

How have you been doing,

As the season changed from spring to summer?

I have been super occupied

With work, family and travel

(look - the pics from travel below!)

And,

I also lost my blogging Mojo :(

I searched high and low

But it was nowhere to be found.

And then,

I was bombarded with emails and comments

Some concerned, some upset

That demanded that I better speed up this finding schmiding bit

And come back. Pronto!

So here I am

Putting together globs of Mojo

(I always visualized Mojo as a glob. You?)

To gradually ease back into

The beautiful world of blogging and You!

So,

Hello! again :-)

Some glimpses from:

Tashijong Monastery - Palampur, HP [India]

Kangra tea estates - Palampur
St. John's Church in the wilderness - Mcleodganj

And, London

[Pics taken by my new camera. i.e. by me, using the new camera]


And, thank you - new and regular readers, people joining the An Indian Summer gang (Followers), people who commented and emailed, readers who subscribed to feeds even when there was silence on this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment