Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rikshaw Design

While researching for an On Demand post for baby/kid rooms....Yes M, and M, I am working on it! [One of the M is a reader who wrote me a sweet request email, and the other M is a friend who has been hounding me for this post!], I came across Rikshaw Design, and thought - what the heck, the big impressive post can come later, but let me at least share this goody with you! :)

Conceptualized and run by Catherine Fitzsimmons, Rikshaw Designs is focused on block printed crib bedding for the bohemian baby. I can almost hear Woodstock music in the background as lullaby.. ;)


Love these very traditional block prints from Rajasthan!

Psst for readers in India: Anokhi in India has some beautiful baby blankets in block prints. They are one of my favorite gift items for new babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment