Thursday, December 20, 2007

101st post and other good things...


Yes, this is my 101st post! It has been the most wonderful journey through the last 100 posts, and, I am already looking forward to my 200th post...in the very near future :-)

Talking of journeys, a short journey/trip is getting me all excited! Wanderlust has hit again, and Mr. Shaking Head (i.e. The bestest hubby) and I are hitting the road to Rajasthan tomorrow :-)


The national highway. Images of the road...during summer and during the monsoon :)


We will be staying at an eco boutique resort in a wildlife sanctuary, and then, at a fort converted into a boutique hotel



What I will bring back to you end of next week is a lot of images and experiences from the magical desert land of Rajasthan. Also, will bring back a lot of colors and traditions in the form of local art and craft for my home, and....for your home! :-)...Yes, I am going to get for you original craft straight from the craftsmen. These, along with other fab stuff, will be available through An Indian Summer's Bazaar!




Do I hear you asking: 'So, what's up with the bazaar?' Well, here is an quick update: I have been working on and off through last some months to get the bazaar up and running. I never realized that setting up an online shop is going to be such a major pain in all the wrong places! There are so many formalities, red tape, logistics to be figured out..that I almost gave up! But then, my knight in shining armour (aka' The bestest hubby) stepped in to help me figure this stuff out. So now, while I focus on sourcing the most exquisite goodies for the bazaar, he is helping get the bazaar operational.

I am targeting Jan 15th as the day when we 'go live' [all fingers and toes crossed. Wish me luck (pls)!]


I will catch up with you after a few days now...
Here's wishing you

A Very Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment