Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some sleeping and some blogging...

Hello World! I am back :-)

Back from Boston
And a whirlwind trip to London
where I spent a great day with my sis and 92% brother-in-law
92% since the wedding is just round the corner ;-)

At London, I hearted
Habitat, Zara Home, Lush, Muji, Stables market at Camden
And,
Masala Coke at Masala Zone!

So much good work done at the workshop last week
with some (ahem..) shopping thrown in
(when I say 'some', that means that I had to pick up new luggage at Boston to fit everything in!)

And now,
I am soo glad to be back home!

With Diwali this week
(watch out for some pre-diwali and post diwali posts from me)

And my sis's wedding in another three weeks!
(will share some gorgeous wedding shopping in coming days and wedding snaps post the wedding)


Yes, I AM glad to be back... with you :-)


[images in this post taken by moi and sis]


No comments:

Post a Comment