Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Decorating Ideas!!

I have been told that people love a good top ten list.... David Letterman sure does! Anyhoo, here is a list of 10 quick decorating ideas as told by House Beautiful! Enjoy!


Hang a curtain. I actually did this in my house to separate the living area from the bedroom area. It does look really nice when it's just hanging there but serves a purpose too! I got my track and curtain at IKEA.

Mix and Match the bedding. I have to admit, I am not too great at this one yet but I'm trying!

Put an antique in the bathroom. I love the look of this!

Paint an inexpensive piece of furniture white. This homeowner bought an old table for $60 at an estate sale and gave it a high gloss white paint makeover!

Cover a wall with plates. Our Green Free From Lily Plates would be FANTASTIC for this!




No comments:

Post a Comment