Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spaces I could totally live in (and my OCD)



The home of my bestie stylist Susanna Vento

Marvelously messy inspiration wall. I'd like one of these, you could change it up every few weeks. Via


Nooks! The home of designer Caroline Gomez. (more images for your eyeballs here)


Australian artist Kirra Jamison's place. Those pink chairs are so. cool.

Makes me want to crochet and eat cupcakes. Found at Meet me at Mike's.

I have this disorder where nearly every interior shot I look at, I spot something that makes me cringe. And I have to really resist the urge to tell you about it, which feels like holding in a sneeze. And then I toss up even including the picture, and I sometimes don't. Or I wish I could photoshop it out. Maybe I'll start putting little starbursts over the offending items instead. OK, I feel a little better now. Thanks for listening, Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment